If so, we developed this short, light-hearted checklist to help you explore that question.
- Do you long for more quiet in your life?
- Do you prefer the questions to the answers?
- Do you drive a Subaru, a hybrid, and EV, or ride a bike?
- Do you believe there is that of God in everyone?
- Are you willing to wait for clarity?
- Do you wear sensible shoes or own lots of sweaters?
- Are you intrigued by the possibility of consensus?
- Are you troubled by war?
- Do you break for squirrels?
- Do you rather enjoy potlucks?
- Do you celebrate difference?
If you answered yes to any of these questions – or had a good laugh reading them – please consider visiting the Reno Friends Meeting House and joining us for a Sunday morning hour of Silent Worship.